This position will manage the relationship with the assigned project(s) through the entire lifecycle as it relates to Operations. They will gather and accurately interpret project requirements to ensure proper assignment of department resources. They will also partner as a key stakeholder with internal Technology, Program, Product, and Marketing organizations as well as external customers in the planning, execution and reporting of project tasks. The individual will be responsible at a project level supporting internal groups and external clients to the benefit of the customer. This position will use their understanding at a business and process level of current Telematics state against the long term roadmap and vision of the program to make key decisions taking into consideration numerous factors. Employee will be a key stakeholder with cross functional teams to understand the future vision guidance and long term support strategies of Telematics. The ideal candidate will have better than working knowledge of the Verizon support teams, their processes and procedures. Using this knowledge the individual will manage the implementation of Verizon Telematics business streams and initiatives into the Verizon support model. This individual will then use the roadmap and vision information along with the business requests, inputs, budgeting and product priorities to provide guidance on decisions on resource assignment and appropriate interdepartmental priorities as it relates to the goals and objectives of the project implementation.
- Requirements and Business process review/approval. Applicant will be responsible for developing / reviewing HIBR (High level Business Requirements) based on reviews with the Customer Service Team to ensure proper scoping and scheduling of internal projects. Enterprise projects will leverage the PM’s abilities for approval of Enterprise level requirements that have an impact on the Customer and/or Customer Service Department.
- Program / Project scheduling, adherence and communication. Applicant will be responsible for maintaining complete project schedules for all internal and Enterprise projects that will exceed $1M in budget responsibility. Responsible for communication and resolution of status, risks, conflicts to the Sr. Management team as well as the project team on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Responsible for the identification of necessary skill sets needed within the project team to complete tasks and the incorporation of the development of resources to acquire needed tasks in order to complete the projects on time and on-budget. Provide recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- Manage and drive project implementation for internal and external clients. Responsible for managing and driving all project tasks related to the Customer Service department - common function of a project expeditor.
- Identify and implement Verizon Lean Six Sigma (VLSS) opportunities within the Contact Center and Organization. Applicant will identify, review, & make recommendations on opportunities of processes and procedures of our internal and external centers in an effort to align the Telesales, Customer Care and Networkfleet organizations to drive further synergy for the company while improving the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- PMP or VLSS Green Belt certification preferred
- Experience in support of automotive products a plus
- Business process analysis and call flow analysis experience is critical
- Capable of defining requirements for human to machine interfaces, training and knowledge base to support agent functions
- Exceptional knowledge of the VZW Service and support teams, BGCO, Wireless Consumer, etc.
- Proven track record of completing complicated tasks with little to no supervision or direction
- Experienced in the management of projects encompassing internal and external teams
- Excellent open and proactive written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in matrix managed environment
- Ability to influence and lead others (i.e. Project Manager and project teams)
- Proficient with Microsoft applications to include Project, Excel, Word and VISIO (i.e. Process documentation tool)
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong Customer Service or Telesales orientation.
- Knowledge of business process development and improvement
- Proven effective negotiation skills
- Travel - 15% +
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.